PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Dutchess County man, Gelsomino Lombardo, 59, of Hopewell Junction, has been identified as the victim of a head-on crash on Route 22 in Southeast on Tuesday. Click here to read the story.
Here are some other top stories from this past week (click on the link to read the story):
- A group of men who were sexually abused as children by Archdiocese of New York priests who worked in the Hudson Valley named their abusers as financial terms of settlements they received through the archdiocese’s new sexual abuse survivor compensation fund were released.
- Deputies with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office are asking the public for help with creating a college fund for the daughter of a deputy who died in March by donating to their GoFundMe effort.
- With distracted driving now responsible for more deaths than drunk driving, Sen. Terrence Murphy (R-Yorktown) is calling for action.
- After pleading guilty Tuesday to charges of petty larceny for stealing almost $3,000 from the Greater Mahopac/Carmel Chamber of Commerce, the former director was also asked to resign as trustee for the Village of Brewster.
- A Jefferson Valley man was arrested and charged Monday afternoon after Yorktown police say he hit a pedestrian at 3651 Lee Blvd. and then intentionally left the scene.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.