PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Brewster men are behind bars after being busted with more than two kilos of heroin during a search warrant, according to Putnam County Sheriff Don Smith. Click here to read the store.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- By a large margin, voters in the Carmel School District rejected two bond propositions totaling $85 million.
- A Southeast man has been charged with a hate crime after threatening a victim due to their sexual orientation, according to state police.
- State Police from the Somers barracks are asking the public's help in the investigation of a burglary that occurred late last month at a market in Northern Westchester.
- An investigation into the crash that closed the Mid-Hudson Bridge for hours and killed a 90-year-old Poughkeepsie resident could take several weeks, according to the Town of Lloyd Police.
- For real-time Putnam news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Putnam County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Putnam Daily Voice on Twitter @PutnamDV.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.