PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- Word that a Hudson Valley mom would be joining the "Real Housewives," topped the week in news.
One of the Hudson Valley's own has been added to Bravo's hit show, "Real Housewives of New Jersey," which is returning Oct. 4. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- Putnam County Sherrif Don Smith spent three years pleading with state and federal authorities to arrest or remove former District Attorney Adam Levy from office, according to a lohud.com report.
- Due to popular demand, Historic Hudson Valley is adding five new dates to The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze at Van Cortlandt Manor in Croton-on-Hudson.
- The restaurant line-up for The Valley Table’s fall 2017 Hudson Valley Restaurant Week (HVRW) is live, with 200 participating restaurants throughout Orange, Westchester, Dutchess, Rockland, Putnam, Sullivan and Ulster counties.
- New York State Police troopers are seeking the public’s assistance as they continue their search for a man wanted in Somers following a larceny arrest last year.
- Putnam County Executive MaryEllen Odell is speaking out against the NFL players who kneeled or refused to come out for the national anthem Sunday.
- For real-time Putnam news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Putnam County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Putnam Daily Voice on Twitter @PutnamDV.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.