PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Kent man is behind bars after his DNA was found on an explosive device planted on top of his ex-girlfriend's vehicle. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- A 21-year-old man is facing a series of charges after allegedly drinking and driving more than 110 mph while attempting to evade state police on I-84 in Putnam County.
- North Salem police arrested a man who was the subject of a large manhunt in Lewisboro following a chase that caused several schools to be locked out and residents to worry for their safety.
- After 11 years on the Lakeland School Board, Elizabeth Kogler is stepping down.
- George Pataki, a Peekskill native who lives in Garrison, might want to invest in a sarcasm detector.
- For real-time Putnam news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Putnam County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Putnam Daily Voice on Twitter @PutnamDV.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.