COLD SPRING, N.Y. -- A 27-year-old Cold Spring man was among 13 arrested on a wide variety of drug charges at the "Last Daze of Summer" music festival at Sterling Stage in the Town of Hannibal in Oswego last weekend, the New York State Police announced on Thursday.
Roger A. Morgan was charged with possession of LSD.
As a result of an investigation last year, the New York State Police Community Narcotics Enforcement Team and the Oswego County Drug Task Force investigated this festival.
Here are the others who were arrested, and the charges:
- 29-year-old Richard D. Lumley, of Parish -- selling hallucinogenic mushrooms
- 36-year-old Cristina E. Kaine, from Altmar -- selling hallucinogenic mushrooms
- 28-year-old David J. Merritt, from Palmyra -- selling hallucinogenic mushrooms
- 33-year-old Michael A. Salisbury, also from Palmyra -- conspiracy and possession of marijuana
- 24-year-old Giselle L. Heusler, of Phelps -- possession of hallucinogenic mushrooms and marijuana
- 22-year-old Dylan G. Trenkler, of Webster -- possession of marijuana
- 26-year-old Joshua L. Catalano, of Syracuse -- possession of cocaine
- 34-year-old Zachary A. Capobianco, from Latham -- possession of an unspecified drug, selling Ketamine, and possession of Ketamine and marijuana
- 27-year-old Benjamin K. Johnson, from Ilion -- possession of ecstasy and LSD, with prior controlled-substance conviction
- 27-year-old Ryan C. Chrostowski, of Oriskany Falls -- possession of ecstasy and LSD
- 22-year-old Shawn B. Geyer, of Liverpool -- possession of LSD
- 33-year-old Steven S. Bertou, from Farmington -- possession of marijuana
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.