PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Putnam County couple that engaged in a physical domestic dispute in front of a child are facing multiple charges after state police had to intervene. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- Putnam County residents have been receiving sophisticated scam emails claiming to be from Netflix, Sheriff Robert L. Langley, Jr. reports.
- A 28-year-old Putnam man was nabbed with heroin after deputies received a report of a suspicious vehicle, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.
- A 22-year-old Carmel man was arrested in Putnam County after selling pills to an undercover deputy, according to Putnam County Sheriff Robert L. Langley Jr.
- Andy Biskin is hoping people love the music of Alan Lomax as much as he does.
- For real-time Putnam news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Putnam County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Putnam Daily Voice on Twitter @PutnamDV.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.