PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. - A Putnam County woman was arrested after providing law enforcement with a false, detailed account of domestic violence and an order of protection violation that led to the arrest of a man, topping this week's news. Click here to read the full story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- A trio from Putnam was busted by law enforcement for various drug-related offenses.
- Putnam County Sheriff-elect Robert Langley, Jr. has named Michael Corrigan as his Undersheriff.
- An oven fire led to an unsettling scene in Mahopac when a house was filled with smoke and needed to be vented.
- A 22-year-old was arrested while in possession of an illegal, loaded handgun when he was found asleep at the wheel in Southeast.
- For real-time Putnam news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Putnam County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Putnam Daily Voice on Twitter @PutnamDV.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.