PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 43-year-old Putnam man who attempted to flee after hitting two vehicles separately on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester is facing multiple charges, state police said. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- A school bus monitor was arrested and charged with striking and threatening a Putnam Valley Middle School Student on Jan. 11.
- A Putnam County man was nabbed for numerous counts of selling and possessing drugs following a lengthy investigation by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Enforcement Unit.
- A popular New Rochelle educator is moving on up to Putnam, where he will serve as the newest Schools Superintendent at his hometown Mahopac School District.
- A 35-year-old man has been sentenced to four months shock incarceration probation for the 2015 Taconic State Parkway crash in Northern Westchester that killed four people, including his 2-year-old daughter
- For real-time Putnam news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Putnam County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Putnam Daily Voice on Twitter @PutnamDV.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.