PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 36-year-old man from Putnam County has been identified as the special education teacher found dead inside a bathroom stall at a school in New York City late last week. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- Anthony Ralph DeCesare of Mahopac died unexpectedly on Monday, Dec. 4 from complications of pneumonia. He was 24.
- Look for some new treats this weekend when DeCicco and Sons has its grand reopening in Brewster.
- Sofia Gristina had a lot to be thankful for her on Thanksgiving.
- The war over the naming designation of the new Tappan Zee Bridge has now been joined by a Hudson Valley representative in state government.
- New Yorkers might have a little -- or in some cases, a lot -- less in their wallets if the tax reform bill approved by the Senate becomes law.
- A man who caused a crash that closed the ramp to enter I-84 at Exit 4 was arrested about 2 miles from the scene after he fled on foot in Danbury, police said.
- For real-time Putnam news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Putnam County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Putnam Daily Voice on Twitter @PutnamDV.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.